Insurance and Accident
For your peace of mind while traveling, AJRV rentals include coverage in excess of minimum automobile coverages against third-party. Followings are the outline of the coverages.
|Bodily Injury/ Death||Unlimited per person (including automobile liability insurance policy)|
|Property Damage||Unlimited per accident (including automobile liability insurance policy)|
|Personal Injury Protection||Up to ¥30 Million per person|
|Rental Vehicle||Up to market value/accident (Deductible ￥100,000)|
CDW is an option. ￥2,800/day including tax.
※The maximum price of CDW is ￥56,000.
CDW waives your responsibility for paying deductibles regarding the RV damage in the event of an accident but exclude damage of the interiors.
In the event you are involved in an accident, please immediately take the following 3 steps as they include important procedures necessary to be covered by insurance and compensation coverage.
- Providing aid to the injured first. Then, promptly move the rental vehicle out of the way of other traffic.
- Contact the police from the scene and report the accident. Telephone number is 110. Regardless of the severity of damage, you are obliged to report the accident to the police. Please complete the necessary procedures and obtain the accident report which will be required at a later date.
- Contact Insurance Company and AJRV.
*Please note that without taking the necessary procedures at the police, our insurance/protection/CDW may not be applied.
- A contact number or claim line of an insurance company is written in the manual in the Rental RV. And our friendly staff will let you know more details at the location. The claim line is available in English, Chinese, Korean, Portuguese, Indonesian, Malaysian, Burmese, Khmer, Thai, Tagalog, Vietnamese, Nepali, French, German, Italian, Spanish and Russian.
- AJRV /06-6456-4881 Monday to Friday (except National Holidays and New Year’s Holiday)
Addition to the above, following cases may not apply Insurance/protection and CDW. The driver will be fully responsible.
- The accident was not reported to the Police and/or accident report is not submitted.
- Extended the rental period without prior notice and without our consent.
- The driver who caused the accident has not registered as a driver.
- Driving without license.
- Drunk Driving
- Violation of the Terms and Conditions for rental or other torts.
- Violations of the insurance provisions.
About Non-Operation Charge (NOC)
You will be charged Non-Operation Charge (NOC) as part of the compensation for the loss of use, arising from the non usability of the rented vehicle during the repairing or cleaning period in the event of the traffic accidents, theft, car failure, stains, damage to interiors and so on. NOC is not covered by CDW.
- Driven back to the designated location……¥200,000 (non-taxable)
- Not driven back to the designated location……¥300,000 (non-taxable)
If you damage the equipment and/or interiors of the rented RV, you will be charged the total cost of repairs or purchased price of substitute items.
- Items unable to use……100% of purchase price of substitute item
- Items required to be repaired……100% of repair fee
Following Road service is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year in case of a flat battery, ran out of gas, locked out, a flat tire or other vehicle related issues.
Road service: 24 hours a day, 365days. A contact number of the road service is written in the manual in the Rental RV.
Available in English, Chinese, Korean, Thai, Vietnamese, Indonesian, Tagalog, Nepali, Burmese, Khmer, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Italian, Russian, Malay.